2021 CCR Report
2018 CCR Report
2017 CCR Report
EPA requires community water systems to deliver a Consumer Confidence Report, also known as an annual drinking water quality report, to their customers. These reports provide American’s information about their local drinking water quality.
When does my water report get sent to me?
Reports must be sent by your water supplier each year by July 1.
If I did not receive my report, how do I get a copy?
You can either call your local water supplier or you may also find your report using EPA's CCR search tool .
What type of information is in the report?
- The lake, river, aquifer, or other source of the drinking water;
- A brief summary of the risk of contamination of the local drinking water source;
- The regulated contaminant found in local drinking water;
- The potential health effects of any contaminant detected in violation of an EPA health standard;
- An accounting of the system's actions to restore safe drinking water;
- An educational statement for vulnerable populations about avoiding Cryptosporidium;
- Educational information on nitrate, arsenic, or lead in areas where these contaminants may be a concern;
- Phone numbers of additional sources of information, including the water system;
- EPA's Safe Drinking Water Hotline number 1-800-426-4791.
State reports may have state specific information however, they must also include the basic information outlined in the federal requirements.